I finally got around to fixing up natecooper.net. It didn’t take that long because I basically just tweaked a standard wordpress template. I thought I might want to build my own from scratch but this seemed like a better way to get a decent looking site up in a relatively short amount of time since the old theme was effectively broken.
Pretty happy with it and I got to do a lot of house keeping things that I’ve been wanting to do and also try out some new stuff. I’ve surprised myself with my grasp of CSS in comparison to where I was when I first installed wordpress it’s quite impressive. Enjoy and let me know if you think it needs any improvements.